- This event has passed.
Advanced Gas Lift System Production
13th October 2014
Gas lift is one of the most widely used artificial lift techniques. Participants will investigate the impact of tubing sizing, gas lift valve selection, gas lift mandrel spacing, gas lift valve design, casing pressure, surface choke size, gas volume, etc., on well design and operation. Participants practice mandrel spacing design and gas lift valve design, surveillance and optimization at the well and field level using actual field data including the use of software programs. After attending this course, participants will be able to identify, diagnose, analyze and solve gas lift problems. Up to date computer programs will be used/demonstrated during the course. The class includes pictures and videos of most important equipment components while being applied, to further participant understanding. With increased prices, more emphasis is placed on techniques to maximize production. New developments at various stages of development and application are also covered.
Who Should Attend
Production engineers and operations staff responsible for designing gas lift installations and/ or performing surveillance and optimization on wells using gas lift; appropriate for staff at all levels of gas lift expertise and has been given with good results to both production engineers new to gas lift as well as industry gas lift consultants
Key Learning Points
- Participants will learn how to select the appropriate gas lift systems and equipment
- Design continuous-flow gas lift systems
- Analyse operating gas lift systems Increase production from your wells using gas lift technology and optimization
- Improve the economics of gas lift operation
- Use principles and content mentioned below to focus on maximizing oil production with gas lift systems