- This event has passed.
Decommissioning and Abandonment
9th October 2017 - 11th October 2017
The course will provide the delegate with a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of decommissioning.
The delegates will have a unique opportunity of discussing and comparing their individual decommissioning requirements both with the trainer and the other delegates.
A key feature of the course will be the opportunity for the delegates to take part in the development of a decommissioning strategy and plan for a typical field.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for engineers and professionals in the following disciplines:
- Asset Management
- Asset Integrity
- Asset Life-cycle,
- Civil & Marine Engineering
- Project Management
Working in industries such as Oil and Gas Operators, Offshore Oil & Gas Contractors/Service Providers, Naval
Architects, Health & Safety Contractors, Fabrication Yards and Marine Engineering firms.
Key Learning Objectives
The course will be an interactive 3 day master – class training that will bring together decommissioning
professionals from the Oil and Gas Industry.
The focus will be on covering all the key aspects of decommissioning taking note of lessons learnt from actual projects.
Delegates will participate in the development of a decommissioning strategy and plan for a ‘typical’ field. In addition there will be the added benefit for delegates to network with other professionals within the group.
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding of decommissioning issues and challenges
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
- A will be issued by the trainer
- Hands on case studies and experience from the trainer’s extensive experience
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
In-house Trainings Available Upon Request. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org