- This event has passed.
Decommissioning and Abandonment
29th October 2018 - 31st October 2018
The course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of decommissioning. The course will be delivered by Ian Prince who is a recognized expert in the field of decommissioning.
Delegates will have a unique opportunity of discussing and comparing their individual decommissioning requirements both with the trainer and other delegates. A key feature of the course will be the opportunity for delegates to take part in the development of a decommissioning strategy and plan for a typical field.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for engineers and professionals in the following disciplines:
- Asset Management
- Asset Integrity
- Asset Life-cycle
- Civil & Marine Engineering
- Project Management
Working in industries such as Oil and Gas Operators, Offshore Oil & Gas Contractors/Service Providers, Naval Architects, Health & Safety Contractors, Fabrication Yards and Marine Engineering firms.
Key Learning Points
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding of decommissioning issues and challenges
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
- A certificate will be issued by the trainer
- Hands on case studies and experience from the trainer’s extensive experience
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices