Effective Leadership and Management
November 27 - November 29
The challenges for business today are as complex, if not more so than at any other time to date for businesses not to merely survive, but to thrive developing exceptional leaders for the future is key and so a style very different from the approach that has served even in recent years is now required. Managers need to be given access to tools that will enable them to become leaders, to develop rapidly, to think differently about themselves and engage differently with their teams as rapid change, increased diversity, collaboration, solving complex problems and the ability to communicate in more ways and to more people than ever before become the new norm. This 3 day course is designed to support Managers through this journey and will equip them with a combination of skills that can be put to immediate use to support growth and change.
Who Should Attend
Those with Leadership and Management growth potential. Current Managers who fully understand that in order to excel in the competitive world of tomorrow a new set of skills, competencies and behaviours are required. Someone who is driven and wants to make sure that their business / business unit / team are fully equipped and able to capitalise on the future. People who deserve an intensive yet highly engaging and thought provoking short course in which to enhance their leadership skills and career development are deployed.
Key Learning Objectives
- To gain a practical appreciation of the core skills and competencies required in order to rise to the challenges of leadership and team building in today’s rapidly changing and multi generational workplace
- To be able to select from a range of highly effective and proven models to build resilience in yourself and your team
- By using clear objective setting and performance management techniques, confidently communicate vision and direction
- To understand and proactively apply principles for positive employee engagement
- To build dynamic frameworks for personal and professional growth of yourself and your team