- This event has passed.
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations
25th May 2015
Contract negotiation especially in Gas and LNG industry has been a crucial part for organisations around the world. This course will show you how key terms work in both Gas and LNG sales and Purchase Agreements. You will be able to identify the new and realistic negotiation and agreement terms.
Delegates are able to develop an efficient and effective negotiation terms to achieve an optimum result when it comes to real situation. Besides that, there will be definitely risk involved in every contract negotiation. You will be guided through a step-by-step approach to identify risks and mitigating it to reach a certain balance.
On top of that, attendees to this workshop will immensely benefit from the extensive knowledge of one of the leading Commercial Experts in this field who is currently heavily engaged in resolution of disputes in this area.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand the terms and regulations in Gas and LNG contracts
- Implement Gas and LNG contract & sales agreement in real world
- Balancing risk & reward based on current market risk and structural differences
- Practice and identify negotiation behaviour
- Real life examples based on the experts past clients
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for personnel who are from leading Gas and LNG companies or public sectors. Job titles include:
- Contract Managers
- Agreement Managers
- Legal Counsels / Advisors
- Finance Managers / Controllers
- Government Officials
- Buyers, Sellers or Distributors
- Commercial Managers
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com