- This event has passed.
Leadership and Strategic Thinking
28th August 2017
The challenges for oil & gas industry are as complex, if not more so than any other business sector today. Developing excepional leaders of tomorrow is the key to meeing the demands and expectaions in this complex industry. This short course is a delegate centric period of applied and experienial learning for the oil & gas industry. Designed to provide delegates with the core skills required of senior managers charged with the leadership of their business or business unit, it will directly contribute to your future role as leader within the sector as you will become equipped with a combinaion of skills that can be put to immediate use to support growth and change in a developing leadership capacity.
Who should attend
Engineers with high growth potenial and aspiraions or managers who fully understand that in order to excel in the compeiive world of tomorrow a new set of skills, competencies and behaviours are required. Someone who is driven and wants to make sure that they and their business/business unto are fully equipped and able to capitalise on future opportuniies. People who need an intensive, yet highly engaging and ight provoking short course in which the skill s to enhance your leadership skills and career development are explored.
Key Learning Objectives
- To be able to understand the core competencies required in order to rise to the challenges of C21 Oil & Gas leadership
- To be able to select from a range of highly effecive, proven models to build effecive behavioural change and growth and face with confidence the issues of C21 Oil and Gas Leadership
- To be able to confidently communicate business dream vision and ensure employee engagement in its delivery
- To build a personal framework within which to grow personally and professionally
- To understand the impacts of tools such as accelerated change, EQ, situaional leadership these to support growth and development of the person, team, business unit and organisation
- To drive performance and development with accuracy across your team