- This event has passed.
LNG Bunkering Masterclass
2nd July 2018 - 4th July 2018
This intensive course will equip you with a detailed practical grounding in the fundamentals of advanced LNG Bunkering transfer operations. You will learn the practical tools and techniques that can be utiltised to manage risk more effectively and make better practical decisions while handling.
Who Should Attend
Key Job Titles
- Ship Owners and Managers
- Offshore Vessel and FPSO Owners and Operators
- Oil Majors, NOCs and Independents
- Ship Superintendents and Safety Officers
- Ship Officers and Crews (Master, Chief Officers, Chief Engineers etc)
- Bunkering industry Personnel including Loading and Mooring Masters
- STS Service Providers
- Liquid Cargo and Bunker Surveyors
- Ports and Terminal Operators
- P&I Inspectors and Executives
- LNG FSU Owners, Managers, Operators
- Company Assurance Managers and Superintendents
Key Learning Objectives
- REINFORCE knowledge about operations that are carried out in accordance with all relevant national and international maritime legislation, local regulations, and industry best practices.
- EVALUATE the different procedures and factors affecting cost of the operation
- ENSURE overall safety for any LNG Bunkering operation on the use of correct size and number of fenders and certified tested hoses.
- Become FAMILIAR with LNG vessels, operations and LNG equipment
- ENHANCE of Ship-to-Ship transfer equipment, design, maintenance – and training methods for STS
- FAMILIARISE the differences of Person in Overall Advisory Control, Mooring Master and Master of the Ship
- ESTABLISH a useful methodology in reducing risk
- UNDERSTANDING environmental challenges
- RECOGNISE and understand differences in operations and hazards between oil and gas vessels.
- UNDERSTAND requirements for LNG vessel compatibility and Optimoor studies and follow an LNG spill response case study