- This event has passed.
Management of Shipyard Inspection, Commissioning & Handover Delivery
14th December 2015
In the recent years, Southeast Asia has been an important region when it comes to marine and ship and rig building. That is because these countries has the facilities, logistics and strategic locations for shipping and marine systems and still developing on new systems and technologies to compete with other countries.
This course will equip the delegates especially from Shipping industry and marine industry to create a high quality system and functionality required for offshore operations. Even though technologies are developing, companies are still facing problems and issues with regards to inspection and commissioning activities. So, this course will prepare them to avoid conflicts, implement best practices in the projects to avoid delays and failures.
Besides that, delegates will be able to avoid any overrun of projects in order to save costs and increase the credibility of the organisation to be successful in each project.
Benefits Of Attending
- An in-depth knowledge on shipyard inspection & commissioning
- Develop a structured planning of yard-site inspections
- Advanced knowledge on offshore installation & commissioning activities
- Learn about the latest and updated techniques on commissioning and takeover requirements
- Apply new procedures on HSE standards using ISO’s
- Effective auditing of costings on work procedures
Who Should Attend
This course ideal for professionals who are involved in shipping, marine and contractors as well as oil & gas operators. Job titles include:
- Fleet Managers / Engineers
- Ship Designer
- Ship Builders
- Commisioning Manager
- Start-Up Manager
- HSE Manager / Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org