- This event has passed.
Subsea Pipeline Pre-Commissioning Operations Management
22nd April 2019 - 25th April 2019
This Course will take the delegates through the pre-commissioning activities, from the detail design issues related to
testing, mechanical completion of the pipeline construction, the preparation activities such selection of the appropriate sub-contractor and his work scope and mobilisation through the completion of testing and preservation of the pipeline before commissioning.
Key issues such as risk assessments, environment protection, licences/permits, safety training, logistics and interfaces will be addressed. Workshops addressing pre-commissioning preparations, scopes of work and major issues will be interactive with the delegates. Operations and Asset Management will be introduced as the ‘what next’ in the life of the pipeline.
The principles that will be used throughout this workshop include codes such as DNV-OS-F101, DNV-RP-F105, DNVRP-F116 among others.
Who Should Attend
Principals especially those working in the Oil and Gas industry including Flow Assurance Engineers, Pipeline engineers, Marine engineers, Naval architect, Subsea and Offshore engineers, Project engineers and Managers, Engineers from other sectors of the Oil and Gas industry who wish to gain understanding of subsea pipeline engineering are encouraged and shall benefit by attending this course.
A list of potential attendees, but not exhaustive, is as follows:
- Pipeline engineers
- Decommissioning engineers
- Subsea engineers
- Construction & Commissioning engineers
- Pipeline engineering managers
- Pipeline operations managers
- Asset and Integrity engineers & managers
- Project engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Flow assurance engineers
Key Learning Objectives
- GAIN knowledge of the latest pre-commissioning process
- UNDERSTAND the importance process of proper planning
- LEARN how the pipeline design relates to pre-commissioning
- IDENTIFY key hurdles and potential show stoppers
- PREPARE for a successful pre-commissioning phase
- ASSESS the risks to personnel, assets, and the environment
- SELECT the proper contractor, required methods and equipment
- DETERMINE the relationship of pre-commissioning to pipeline integrity management