Oil & Gas
- Lead Process Safety Metrics by IChemE
Describes the safety guidelines and defines a set of leading metrics across all functional elements of an organisation.
- Process Safety Competency by IChemE
Describes the steps to take to create the generic process safety competency framework for different types of roles in an organisation.
- ISC Process Safety Competency Guidance
Describes an example of a process safety competency model.
- Safety Case Technical Guide for MHI companies in Singapore
Describes how a safety case should be prepared to meet the requirements of the WSH (MHI) Regulations.
- Safety Case Assessment Guide for MHI companies in Singapore
Describes the framework and approach used in the assessment of safety cases.
- Revised Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Technical Guidance by NEA Singapore
Describes the QRA study and QRA results considered for risk reduction.
- Revised Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Criteria Guidelines by NEA Singapore
Describes the purpose, types and requirements of QRAs.
- ALARP "at a glance" by HSE UK
Describes and explains the concept of "reasonably practicable".
- Body of Knowledge for API 936 Refractory Personnel WEF 2017
Describes the categories of knowledge for all API certified 936 personnel.
- Occupational Safety and Health Master Plan 2016-2020 by DOSH
Provides an overview of the 2020 direction and aims of the Government to uphold occupational safety and health.
- Strategic Plan for Occupational Safety and Health SMI 2020 by DOSH
Describes the OSHMP 2020 strategies and management enhancement at workplace programmes aimed at SMEs.