- This event has passed.
4 Day MBA for Oil and Gas and Energy Executives
21st October 2019 - 24th October 2019
The 4 Day MBA for Oil & Gas and Energy Executives is a comprehensive course designed for those seeking business advantages. It covers the upstream (exploration and production), mid-stream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry as well the main characteristics of electricity and renewables. It’s aimed at both technical and non technical people who aim to gain a complete understanding of the dynamics of the industry including government representatives, professional advisors, investors and suppliers.
Who Should Attend
- Government Representatives
- Oil and Gas Companies
Key Learning Objectives
- Achieve a comprehensive overview of the Oil and Gas industry and more generally of the Energy industry as a whole
- Confidently master technical terms to boost your credibility with colleagues & clients
- Understand the energy demand, energy consumption forecast
- Review and discuss the fundamentals of oil, gas, petroleum product and other energy prices
- Study latest issues in exploration, drilling, production, transportation, trading, refining, marketing, electricity production and marketing, renewable development
- Evaluate the major costs, risks and uncertainties in energy markets and projects