- This event has passed.
Advanced Well Integrity Management
14th March 2022 - 16th March 2022
One event on 14th March 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 12th December 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 23rd May 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 13th March 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This well integrity training course is designed to provide and enhance participant’s knowledge and experience about well integrity management and risk assessment of production facilities to ensure sustainable, safe, cost effective and successful operations. The proper time and approach for critical decision-making and take consequent action provides certainty within the organization focus efforts and optimize the operational cost.
Proper understanding of the well integrity management system will help in enhancing the cross functional work performance, promoting cooperation and teamwork spirit amongst the teams and can be the operator’s best insurance to achieve successful safe operations
Who Should Attend
- Well Integrity team members.
- NOC Well Integrity enforcing Authorities
- Senior Production operation personnel OIM, production managers, Field coordinators
- Drilling/completion/intervention engineers.
- Service-company Sr field engineers and operators with delegated responsibilities in well integrity
Key Learning Objectives
- Familiarize with the Well Integrity management fundamentals and prospective.
- Understand the well completion design concept and factors affecting the design.
- Familiarize with the well internal/external integrity issues and possible causes.
- Understand different preventive techniques to avoid internal and external integrity issues.
- Understand the barrier theory concept & applications and well intervention operations
- Identify the well integrity management system organizational responsibilities.
- Identify various well integrity management parameters to be monitored during various phases of the well life cycle.
- Learn how to develop cost effective preventive maintenance strategies relevant to the Well integrity management issues in the field.