- This event has passed.
Auditing Human Resources and People Risk
7th July 2022 - 8th July 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 2-day training course. People are regularly described as an organisation’s greatest asset. They can also be the source of significant risk. Energy and resources are invested in developing HRM strategies, processes and services. This course will help you provide effective, professional insight and internal audit assurance over people risks and HRM.
Methodology includes facilitator input, short practical discussions and a small number of task-based exercises reinforce the methods you have learned and build upon existing knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors from every business sector
- Delegates with varying levels of practical experience.
- It is of most relevance to those who are about to audit people risk, HRM activity or the HR function, or who need to know more about these activities.
Key Learning Objectives
- UNDERSTAND the role and importance of a modern HR function and how it should support the achievement of organisational objectives
- RECOGNISE the objectives of HR and its key strategic activities, including organisational design, resourcing and talent management, learning and development, performance and reward, employment engagement, etc
- IDENTIFY and assess risk and appropriate mitigation associated with the HR function from an internal audit perspective
- DELIVER professional insight and internal audit assurance over HR and its service delivery
- ACCESS additional resources to help you audit HR in your organisation more effectively.