Certificate in Leadership Effectiveness for Managers
August 14 - August 16
One event on 14th August 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 3-day in-person leadership effectiveness training course. Adopt strategies to create and maintain high-performance teams, embrace change and manage conflict effectively.
- Understand your preferences and those of your manager and team, and use this understanding to build effective working relationships, influence and persuade.
- Develop strategies to recruit and retain the best possible people for your team.
- Explore communication strategies, barriers to communication and relationship building, to increase your effectiveness when working with others.
- Discover effective techniques to agree your personal work objectives and those of your team, manage appraisal interviews and effectively coach, counsel and mentor.
- Learn how to take responsibility for your own personal development, and negotiate learning and development plans for you and your team.
- Explore the changing characteristics of today’s workforce and understand how to engage employees effectively.
- Discover how knowledge of the construct of Emotional Intelligence can help you enhance your personal influence skills.
- Understand how to create and maintain an environment that supports and nurtures high performing teams, through effective communication, motivation, conflict resolution and leadership.
- Explore strategies that will help you manage and implement change and innovation in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Trainee Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Individuals making the transition into management roles
- Project Leaders
- Shift Leaders
- Plus any executives without formal management training
Key Learning Objectives
For The Manager:
- Recognise, harness, direct and develop your skills to successfully establish the groundwork for you to take on future middle and senior management roles.
- Learn about yourself, how you interact with and manage others, and gain a broad perspective of the imperatives of your organisation.
- Discover how to step up to the next challenge in a positive, proactive way.
For The Organisation:
- Shape emerging talent into excellent key managers for the future.
- Build your managers’ management and leadership skills and expertise to take them to the pinnacle of their careers