- This event has passed.
May 10 - May 12
One event on 10th May 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This coiled tubing training course is designed to introduce an overview of the coiled tubing operations concept and its applications in oil fields. It introduces variety of the coiled tubing technologies with special attention to the unit as surface equipment and downhole tools. The course also covers the main components, application envelope and coiled tubing special applications as well as the contingency plan for all possible situations which could be encountered throughout various operations. Moreover, the course provides better understanding, enhance knowledge and strengthen the decision-making capability of the participants about all types of wellbore treatments implemented to recover or enhance the well performance throughout presentations, case studies, group discussions and exercise as well as practical videos of actual cases.
Who Should Attend
- Production Engineers
- Field Operations Engineers
- Drilling Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Coiled tubing Supervisors/Operators
- Operations Engineers/Supervisors
- Field Service Engineers
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the fundamentals & concept of the coiled tubing unit
- Increase awareness and knowledge of the coiled tubing operations and factors affecting its performance.
- Acquire necessary knowledge of the coiled tubing operational techniques, technologies and equipment.
- Understand alternate deployment scenarios and multisensory applications for surveillance and optimization.
- Possess the basic skills required to select and implement various coiled tubing techniques as per operational requirements.
- Be able to handle various coiled tubing emergency situations, plan its operations, monitor and analyze its performance
- Learn strategies and best practices for coiled tubing operations optimization
- Understand the geological and basic reservoir properties
- Understand the formation damage concept and mechanism
- Understand the effect of formation damage on revenue of the operator
- Understand the impact of skin damage effect on productivity for both vertical and horizontal wells.
- Gain knowledge about various types of wellbore treatments to remove formation damage.
- Acquire knowledge on how to select the best fluid (less damaging) at every phase of the well development: drilling, completion, cementing, perforating, stimulation, gravel packing, workover, production and injection operations