- This event has passed.
Certified Sustainability (ESG) Practitioner Program
17th January 2022 - 18th January 2022
One event on 7th July 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 5th December 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 4th May 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 2-day ESG CSE training. CSE’s Digital Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioner Program, Advanced Edition 2022, is a challenging sustainability ESG program, designed for CEOs and C-level executives who want to make Sustainability a driver for organizational change, risk management, innovation and success. The ESG CSE training program provides the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability.
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite Executives
- Sustainability (CSR)
- Corporate Affairs, Communications
- Human Resource
- Environment Quality, Health and Safety
- Investors Relations, Finance
- Procurement and Supply Chain
Key Learning Objectives
- Live Sessions (9 hours) from Educators with global experience and Thought Leader
- Exclusive Access to the Digital platform and course material for 45 days
- Three days of intense and highly interactive online group program and networking opportunities through well-structured discussion forums
- Practical exercises & live Q&As
- Sustainability reports related to your sector
- Sector based online courses for the Energy & Energy Utilities Sector, the Healthcare Products & Services Sector and the Financial Sector
- Practitioner Support Services (PS Services) after the completion of the program. PS Services include opportunities to educate your sustainability teams and unique Consulting Services from CSE’s local and global experience with FT 500 Firms, NGOs and Government Organizations
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability ESG Certification and become a qualified Sustainability ESG Professional
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organization’s value chain
- Exclusive access to recorded brief webinars on current and future Sustainability Trends
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- Recorded session about the Future of ESG Ratings: Guest speaker is Anna Zubets-Anderson VP at Moody’s
- General Motors Presentation: Environmental and Sustainability Goals, (Recorded Session)
- During the ESG training we will provide you for Free (initial cost $90.00) the bestseller book on sustainability “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication, 2nd-Edition e-book version) written by the Lead Trainer Nikos Avlonas. Used by several business schools around the globe, Practical Sustainability Strategies has been updated to include the circular economy, the sharing economy, adaptation, resilience and strategies to fight climate change.
Opus Kinetic is an official sole partner of CSE (Center for Sustainability and Excellence) in Singapore. CSE is a leading boutique firm operating globally that specializes in maximizing your business impact in Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility. For more than a decade, we have been helping professionals advance their careers through our certified on-site, online and group training services globally and supporting companies and organizations to grow and excel through Sustainability consulting and coaching.