- This event has passed.
Effective Transformation and Change
14th February 2022 - 17th February 2022
One event on 23rd January 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day training course. Organisations are becoming increasingly change centric in their definition as they continually seek ways to improve and develop. Whether this is through redefining roles, developing new products and services, opening new markets, creating new systems and processes or introducing structure modifications, change and transformational change goes on around us all of the time: The pace of it only ever increases, the risks only ever grow, the impacts are always more profound. It is no wonder that effective change management is such a core business skill and yet it is alarming how few have ever had the opportunity to be given a methodical structure within which to deliver successful change that contributes to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the organisation.
This short course provides delegates with a unique opportunity to become fully immersed within a culture of change. To become aware of the attributes and characteristics of effective change projects and transformation programmes and, essentially, spend time engaging with the practicalities of bringing change to life in a measured yet highly effective way. Practicing skills and techniques is core to their effective use when back in the organisation and as such during the course topics are introduced by the trainer and framed within the wider change management process. They are then explored in terms of theoretical and practical approaches in order to clearly place them, in the eye of the delegate, within the host organisation.
In applying the skills and techniques the delegate cohort will be working in break out groups throughout the course and in these groups will be applying the subject matter by creating a change initiative and applying each topic to form their own blue print case study of applied change.
Who Should Attend
- Those who confront change and feel that on some level that the process is not as effective or well managed as it could or should be anyone about to lead a programme of change, regardless of its size and reach, but feel that some guidance on best practice would increase their chances of success
- People charged with the responsibility of others as change goes on all around us and the impacts on our teams can be truly devastating or hugely positive, the difference being if managing change well
Key Learning Objectives
- LEARN the Framework of change
- HAVE the courage and attitude that enables them to respond positively to change
- TO NOT fear change but to proactively seek innovative
- HAVE at their disposal approaches that enable them to go on
- LEAD transformation that, unlike so many, delivers them.