- This event has passed.
Exploration & Production Data Management
26th October 2015
What is E & P Data Management? Data management is a system followed by the oil & gas industry in order to monitor their data systematically to prevent any data loss and save costing of certain projects. So, companies have been always finding solutions in order to have proper data management system.
This course will assist the delegates to efficient management of E & P data by creating an operational flows and methods inclusive of business continuity. Delegates will learn on the importance of data management which then will help them to create operations and physical management of the data.
Delegates will also learn on the business continuity part where they have to know how they should do a recovery from disaster. They also will guided on the legislation requirements & standards.
Note: Delegates are required to bring their own laptop.
Benefits Of Attending
- Description of business value case of E & P data management
- Discussion on operational flows and methods for data management
- Able to examine the data remediation processes
- Handle physical and digital data management
- Manage recovery from disaster ( business continuity )
- Monitor the data quality,preservation, security and governance
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals who are from oil & gas operators, E & P service providers and subsurface management companies. Job titles include:
- Data Managers / Engineers
- Subsurface Data Managers / Engineers
- Data Specialist
- IT Managers / Executives
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com