- This event has passed.
High Impact Internal Audit Leadership
February 7 - February 10
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 7th February 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day training course. Today’s chief audit executives and internal audit managers need to work closely with business leaders, boards, peers and their audit teams. Stakeholder management and influencing skills are becoming as important as managing a team. It will focus on the challenges and opportunities internal audit leaders face and show you how you can make a contribution at a strategic level, clearly adding value and also enhancing productivity in the audit process. This session will help you improve your awareness and skills and help you become a better internal audit leader.
Who Should Attend
- Chief audit executives
- Internal audit managers
- Senior internal auditors who deal with business leaders and/or lead or manage members of the audit team
Key Learning Objectives
- BE more confident dealing with senior leaders
- KNOW what it really takes to be an effective internal audit leader
- UNDERSTAND how to make an effective and valuable contribution at a strategic level and towards overall business success
- BE clear about how your internal audit function’s role is defined and how it fits into the ‘assurance jigsaw’ thereby affecting your key leadership priorities
- GAIN a clear understanding of practical ways to manage key relationships with the audit committee, senior management and peers
- DEVELOP a clear sense of what it really means to add value and good practices in relation to efficiency and productivity
- IDENTIFY key priorities for you and your department to help maximise your contribution to your organisation.