- This event has passed.
HR and Preparation for the Digital Age
19th November 2018 - 20th November 2018
Companies that wish to engage with Big Data, Data analytics and business intelligence require personnel that have recruitment, learn what these professionals look for in a job and how to create a suitable environment that would make them happy.
In order to ride the Data Wave trend, companies would need employees that can ‘surf’ and this 2 day course will equip participants with the skills and knowledge to aid their respective companies into improving their HR department. These 2 days will give attendees the opportunity to learn HR trends from well trained professional with both industry and training experience. The course is designed in a manner that allows attendees to practice their newly acquired knowledge through assignments and discussions. The course also includes case studies which will show participants role of HR in attracting, recruiting and retaining data professionals. There will also be case studies on how business are using digital and social media to boost the capabilities of the HR function.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource administrators/advocates/advisors/analyst/compensation coordinator/manager/officer/specialist
- Human Resource development (HRD) manager/coordinator/director/ specialist/supervisor
- Organizational development specialist/ administrator/analyst/ manager
- Assistant directors and directors of employment/benefits/HR/talent/HRD/management/recruitment/organisational development
- There are no technical prerequisites for this course besides having more than 3 years work experience and a higher education diploma
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding what benefits and value data professionals look for in a job and using that knowledge to attract and retain them
- To learn new recruitment methods and interview processes to hire proficient data professionals
- How to use policies to create a company culture more suited for the digital age and remain competitive despite disruptive innovation
- Learning about the role of social media in HR
- Using case studies to learn about culture, talent management, training and development and staff benefits