Preventive and predictive maintenance are both proactive methods of conducting maintenance within a Reliability-Centered Maintenance to prevent sudden issues or breakdowns that may happened on your Asset’s equipment’s. These sudden issues are things that can cause a big loss in your production process. The effects of these problems are failure to achieve production target, the lack of personnel, unprepared spare parts, etc. Preventive and predictive maintenance strategies across your Asset equipment’s. Standardizing and review(s) of new and existing strategies to enable arranging activity planning and scheduling these activities at the appropriate time whilst evaluating and analyzing the maintenance’s results. Many companies spend excessive amounts either carrying out unnecessary/ inadequate maintenance wasting resources utilization and spare parts.
According to maintenance specialists, at least $200 billion was wasted worldwide. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Bad maintenance is responsible for equipment failures, disrupted production schedules, delays in deliveries, and poor product quality. Predictive maintenance techniques provide data that define required servicing and inspection periods so that maintenance departments can determine in advance when equipment must be shut down for overhaul.
Statistics are proving that these programs, when properly implemented, can minimize equipment and system breakdowns, resulting in a major reduction in total maintenance and operating costs. This dynamic 3-day course covers all facets of Preventive/Predictive Maintenance. It is designed to benefit every level of maintenance personnel, providing the most up-to-date facts and techniques on the maintenance technology that is revolutionizing the way our industry operates. It examines the importance of PPM in a “World Class Maintenance.
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance Managers
- Personnel designated as planners, or identified to become planners
- Operations/Maintenance Technicians & Supervisors
- Stakeholders in the Maintenance support team
- Maintenance & Reliability engineers
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
- CMMS key users
Key Learning Objectives
- Improved aligned Strategy application throughout the Asset reducing downtime
- Enhancing your company’s Maintenance/Operations departments ability to Plan, Schedule and understanding of Cost Optimization to assure a team approach
- Best in Class practices
- Create awareness of up to date planning methods and an integrated organizational approach in the successful Maintenance Scheduling
- Develop a clearer understanding of their own and every other team member’s roles and responsibilities within your CMMS system and procedures
- Reduce costs through a planned and controlled process
- Improved communication and use of Technical history
- Understanding of Operational Excellence practices