- This event has passed.
Risk Strategies for Internal Audit
16th May 2016
In this intensive 2-days workshop, you will learn how to use a risk based approach to redefine and refocus your audit activities. You will cover in detail the emergence of risk management, its link with corporate governance, and how to audit risk management processes. In addition, you will learn how to incorporate management’s own view of risk with internal audit’s expertise in risk management to boost auditor productivity and build ‘bullet proof’ audit plans. You will get tips on how to write risk-based audit reports that will make a real impact.
Key Learning Points:
- Application of Business Risk Management and Risk Based Internal Audit best practices in the modern enterprise
- How to improve risk assessment, audit planning and internal audit working practices skills.
- How to improve verbal and written risk based audit communication skills
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Managers, Business Consultants, Directors, Internal Auditors, Senior Managers, VPs involved with:
- Internal Audit
- Risk management & Compliance personnel
- Controls & Internal Auditing
- Fraud & Anti-Corruption
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org