Stuck Pipe Prevention & Fishing Operations
July 5 - July 7
One event on 5th July 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
Prevention of stuck pipe is important for the professionals who are facing these issues in their work scope and find the solutions to solve the situations and prevent it to happen again. This stuck pipe training course will emphasize on the observations of sticking mechanisms and the root causes which will lead to prevention measures of the situation.
On top of that, delegates will be taught of wellbore stability, sticking mechanisms and hole cleaning identification, prevention and steps to be taken if it happens again. This stuck pipe training will assist the professionals to increase their knowledge, ability and quick-thinking process where they are able to come up with a proper planning and steps to prevention of it.
Then, delegates will learn on the fishing operations as well, by having insights of tools, practices and procedures to generate a successful fishing operation. In order to maximise the learning process, delegates will be shown illustrations based on real-life case studies, incidents and preventions.
Who Should Attend
This stuck pipe training course is ideal for professionals from oil & gas operators and service providers. Job titles include:
- Workover Manager / Engineer
- Drilling Manager / Engineer
- Completion Manager / Engineer
- Well Service Manager / Engineer
- Production Manager / Engineer
Key Learning Objectives
- Further understanding of stuck pipe prevention & fishing operations
- A comprehensive course with real-life case studies and exercises
- Incidents of stuck pipe and prevention measures
- Calculations of surface weight readings to illustrate the use of jars
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices