Technical Report Writing and Presentation Skills for Engineers and Oil and Gas Professionals
December 12 - December 15
One event on 28th March 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 1st March 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 4th July 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 22nd August 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 5th September 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 12th December 2022 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day training course. A technical report is more than a mere representation of facts pertaining to a situation. An effective report can move people towards taking a desired course of action. Moreover, the quality of a report can influence how its subject matter is perceived by the reader. This workshop will demonstrate on how engineers and oil and gas professionals can use their technical knowledge and logical edge to write reader-friendly, grammatically accurate reports and persuasively communicate for buy-in purposes.
Who Should Attend
- Technical Operational Staff
- Chief Engineers / Senior Engineers /Fresh Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Technical Managers
- Technical Supervisors
- Business Development Managers
- ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) Professionals
Key Learning Objectives
- Write and turn-around accurate technical documents quickly to meet deadlines and productivity goals.
- Understand how technical reports should be structured by applying a systematic approach to the writing task, involving planning, drafting, revision and production.
- Use clear & powerful language to target and persuade readers for positive results.
- Use tried and tested proof reading techniques to check and review documents more effectively.
- Present and sell their technical presentation more effectively both internally and externally.
- Capture their technical and non-technical audience by delivering their presentation with power and authority