- This event has passed.
TUV Rheinland Fundamentals of Cyber Security T262
25th July 2022 - 29th July 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
The aim of this TUV cyber security training course is to learn the fundamental principles for cyber security in the context of the management, technical, specification, design, operation and maintenance requirements of Industrial Automation Controls Systems (IACS).
Course attendance is open to all interested parties and achieving the threshold mark for the examination will result in the candidate receiving a “TÜV Rheinland fundamentals of cyber security” examination certificate.
Who Should Attend
This TUV cyber security training is targeted to engineers, managers, consultants and specialists who require a general introduction and awareness to the relevant industry cyber security requirements standards and the networking technology and communication principles from within the following process industry user groups:
- Asset owner / end user
- Engineering contractors / EPCs
- Power and automation system integrators
- Service providers
- Product manufacturers
The course is particularly useful for those managers and engineers who may be directly or indirectly, involved in executing projects and/or operating and maintaining such IACS requirements covering the entire security and cyber security lifecycle in accordance with IEC 62443 and other relevant industry guidance, with a particular focus on physical and cyber security technical lifecycle management.
Key Learning Objectives
- Describe the principles of security and cyber security management and the key features of Industry standards and technical reports
- Understand the fundamentals of industrial communication networks and relevant technology
- Understand the requirements for communication protocols, routing and segmentation
- Appreciate the key requirements for countermeasures, design, operations & maintenance regarding cyber security lifecycle phases, roles and responsibilities
- Understand the requirements for organisational security, business impact, planning and recovery in terms of policy, procedures, guidelines and competency requirements
- Understand the requirements for proper inspection, operation, maintenance and modification of installed cyber security measures as required by several safety & security standards