- This event has passed.
Advanced Strategic Corporate Communication
20th February 2019 - 22nd February 2019
This program takes the communication professional on a journey into more detailed aspects of the profession and offers advanced communication planning and implementation. We explore communication audits and other research methodologies, and teach you about advanced stakeholder analysis and management.
Continue to build your value as a strategic advisor as we explore how you influence the business and the people around you. Build your listening, advising and insight abilities with a number of useful tools and templates. The program covers a multidisciplinary approach to communication and includes a number of useful ideas, that will help to focus your thinking and planning.
The program will be of interest to those currently occupying middle management positions with at least five
years’ experience, who are preparing to advance to a more senior leadership level.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of HR Corporate Communications and Operation Managers
- Corporate communication managers at all levels
- Senior executives in any function in the public and private sectors, especially those working in the larger organizations
Key Learning Objectives
- Using business insight to inform communication strategy
- Identifying, mapping and analysing stakeholders in a connected world
- Learning and managing your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Why emotional intelligence is a must have in today’s workplace and how to build better relationships
- Asking the right questions at the right time to inform decision making
- How to influence positive outcomes through others
- Your role as the strategic advisor