- This event has passed.
Measuring Internal Communications
1st September 2020
Communication research and measurement are fundamental inputs and outputs to developing a communication strategy and delivering business results. Learn how to use research to inform strategy and how to measure the impact of your work returning great ROI to your organisation.
Who Should Attend
- Internal communication, strategic communication or corporate communication professionals, public relations and public affairs practitioners.
Career Level: Generalist/Specialist, Strategic Advisor
Key Learning Objectives
- Benchmark your current state across internal and external communication
- Explore a variety of research methodologies and determine the effect your key messages have on
stakeholder awareness, understanding and behaviour
- Analyse the information you gather and use it to inform your strategies
- Use insights to deliver measurable results and demonstrate the impact of your work
- Measure your effectiveness and create insight for the business including demonstrating ROI
- Everything you wanted to know about focus groups and writing questions