Why is pipeline risk management & assessment important? They are important because many companies has faced incidents which leads to fatalities. No matter how good the pipeline design is, they are prone to fatigue and failures.
This course will be a guideline for companies to prevents and provide necessary steps to minimize the potential risks and failures. It will also guide the delegates with some of the best and proven methods taken by companies to assess the condition of their lines and provide cost-effective tool.
Besides that, delegate will also gain knowledge on causes of pipeline failure and steps to solutions and preventions. This course will be a highly interactive course with case studies and real-life situation and problem solving questions.
Benefits Of Attending
- Clear understanding of pipeline risk assessment
- Identify risk management for maintenance
- Create a model to pipeline failure, solutions and prevention
- Able to do the assessment and management of risks
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses in pipeline assessments
- Learn the best industry practices and benchmarks which will lead to a successful management
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals who are involved in pipeline integrity, pipeline management systems and maintenance. Job titles include:
- Pipeline Integrity Manager / Engineer
- Pipeline Manager / Engineer
- Inspection Manager / Engineer
- Asset Integrity Management
- Reliability Manager / Engineer
- QA / QC Manager / Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org