- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity for Energy & Utilities Certification
23rd June 2022 - 24th June 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 2-day training course. Energy, Power & Utilities companies are increasingly aware of the threats that can arise from cyber-related attacks and disruptions. Putting cybersecurity at the core of energy & utilities operations will be critical for the industry to fulfil their core mandate of delivering reliable energy & power to the market. Being able to effectively integrate effective cyber security strategy within your security infrastructure will be hugely critical of having a robust plan to counter cyber threats.
From risk identification to scenario assessment, from information security management to vulnerability assessment and security architecture development, this course covers in breadth and depth all the relevant aspects of information security risk assessment and cyber threats relevant to the energy, power and utilities industry in mitigating cyber risks, building cyber resilience and enhancing information security risk assessment.
Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities Masterclass will provide power, electricity, energy & utilities company attendees with the tools and know-hows of how to plan and strategically develop a cybersecurity strategy. Through applications on real cases, lessons learned from case studies, project exercise discussions and blueprint strategies and techniques, attendees will find out how they can overcome pertinent challenges to cybersecurity management whilst practically ensure that they develop the required security architecture and technology to counter cyber
risks and threats.
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is designed for heads, managers, engineers, specialists and executives from across energy, power & utilities companies who are responsible and/or involved in the following:
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Risk Management
- IT/Information Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Energy Infrastructure
- Transmission & Distribution
- Smart Grids
- SCADA Systems
Key Learning Objectives
- Plan & Implement an effective Cyber Security Strategy & Program
- Enhance Vulnerability Assessment & Management for your Security Operations
- Risk Management– Implement strategies and techniques which can be integrated your current strategy
- Security Infrastructure Hardening – Best Practices & Proven Techniques
- Understand how you can manage your cybersecurity vendors and leverage the most suitable solution for your business objectives
- Improve Your Security Architecture Design & Management
- Learn from Recent Cyber Attack Incidents Globally and Find out how you can prefer similar incidents
- Improve Security Network Penetration & Application Security Testing
- Learn how to roll out effective cybersecurity policies, procedures and frameworks
- Be engaged in project exercises which equip you with practical tips and advice on how you can plan and implement an effective strategy when you return to your organization