- This event has passed.
Data & Knowledge Management for Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals
18th August 2014
Managing increasing volumes of data and information is essential to the success of oil, gas and petrochemical companies. It contributes greatly to the overall productivity and efficiency of the organization. Millions of dollars are lost due to poor data and knowledge management practices, therefore operating companies are shifting towards database centralization and integration.
Data consolidation, duplication, growth and visualization are also on top of the corporate agendas along with new trends such as business intelligence and cloud computing. Learn about these trends and solutions in this exclusive masterclass.
Key Learning Points Include:
- Develop an overall data management strategy
- Implement information management systems to facilitate data automation
- Set up a master database for the organization
- Maximize data quality and governance
- Create a data sharing and learning environment
- Overcome knowledge leakage
- Learn about the latest technologies
- Manage data storage effectively
- Facilitate data centralization
- Implement Business Intelligence (BI) Systems