- This event has passed.
Enhanced Assessment on Money Laundering And Terrorism Financing – Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
13th July 2020 - 14th July 2020
Financial Institutions operating in today’s dynamic regulatory environment, must take proper action in response to challenges arising by ML and TF techniques, and shall be able to identify and to assess the ML/TF risks they are facing and to adopt effective measures to mitigate these risks.
In this two days workshop, delegates will learn and acquire practical tips and techniques on ML and TF risk assessment. It aims at providing participants with operational knowledge for identifying and assessing ML and TF risks, acquiring information on the latest ML and TF trends, and understanding the best practices in creating strategies. Also, setting up effective risk-based compliance systems that is compliant with both FATF Recommendations and other international best practices.
Who Should Attend
Principals especially those working in the Financial Industry including both the public sector (financial regulators and supervisors) and private sector (such as Banking, Insurance, and Securities) are encouraged and shall benefit by attending this course.
A list of potential attendees, but not exhaustive, is laid out below as follow:
- Financial Transaction Regulators / Supervisors
- Financial Intelligence Managers/Analysts
- Policy Makers
- Financial Institution Directors
- Financial Institution (Senior) Vice Presidents
- AML/CFT Policy Analyst
- AML/CFT Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Auditors
- Relationship Managers
- Risk Managers
- Private Equity Professionals
- Financial Lawyers
Key Learning Objectives
- LEARN the latest trends of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- ACQUIRE practical yet effective strategies for identifying and assessing Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing risks
- UNDERSTAND Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing risks
- MITIGATE risks based on risk-based approach (RBA)
- ENSURE that the AML/CFT regime is adequate to address such risks
- STRENGTHEN compliance oversight on AML/ CFT policies and coordination