- This event has passed.
Global PA International Certificate Programme for PAs and EAs
26th November 2018 - 27th November 2018
The Global PA International Certificate Programme for PAs and EAs development programme for Executive Assistants & Personal Assistants. This two day programme has been designed to give Executive & Personal Assistants the tools to meet the changing demands of the 21st century workplace.
Executive & Personal Assistants today require a multitude of soft skills, understanding of the latest technology and how to use social media to be effective within their roles. The Global PA International Certificate Programme has been designed to fulfill their requirement.
Global PA Association & Kingston University Business School 2009 Academic Research highlighted that the advances in office technology has created a new style of Executive & Personal Assistant, who is managerial in style and approach. The Global PA International Certificate aims to develop the leadership and managerial potential of EAs and PAs.
The programme will offer:
- Development within your current role and unlock your potential
- Assist in building a strong business partnership with your Executive
- Improve your relationship with the wider team
- Provide an opportunity to develop your careers into a managerial positions
- Set powerful goals and self belief in your performance
- The programme is CPD Accredited by the CPD Standards Office and the programme has also passed assessment by Birkeck, University of London for PA Students studying at the University
Who Should Attend
- Executive PAs
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Confidential Secretaries
- Senior Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
Key Learning Objectives
- DISCOVER tools and techniques on making a great First Impression
- MEASURE your skills as a Personal Assistant against the 7 Key Skills framework
- UNDERSTAND your Managers’ working style and how to respond in a timely manner
- INCREASE confidence in assessing and resolving workplace issues
- GAIN ability to lead on a project and manage your team of support
- GRASP key communication skills to support the Senior Management Team
- IMPLEMENT new time management technique