QRA Training: Revised Quantitative Risk Assessment Guidelines
April 5 - April 7
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 5th April 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
Industries handling hazardous materials have to adhere to Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) guidelines.
In Singapore, the revised QRA guidelines took effect on 1 April 2016.
The QRA training is developed to compare the existing prevailing PCD QRA Guidelines and the new QRA Guidelines, to help the industries understand the potential impacts to their operation and new projects.
It is designed for Managements of operating plants, HSE Managers, Engineering Managers etc to understand the principles of QRA studies and compliance requirements.
Who Should Attend
The QRA training course is designed for an overview of implementing the new QRA Guidelines and the target participants are:
- HSE Managers
- Project Managers
- Operation Personnel
- Management of the Operating Company
- Anyone who is interested in learning the basics of QRA Studies and QRA Guidelines in Singapore
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand current practices of QRA studies in Singapore
- Master the new guidelines requirements
- Validate key steps in conducting QRA using new Guidelines
- Find out potential impacts to your new projects
- Explain how your existing operations could be affected
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding of QRA guidelines
- An indepth examination impact of new guidelines on new and existing projects
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
- A certificate will be issued by the trainer