- This event has passed.
Revised Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) Essentials
4th April 2022 - 7th April 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day training course. QRA guidelines concern industries handling bulk hazardous & flammable materials in fixed installations, pipelines and for road transportation. Attend this course to gain an in-depth understanding of the key requirements of the revised QRA guidelines. Highlights on the potential impacts to your operations and future projects due to the revised guidelines will also be shared during the course.
Who Should Attend
- HSE Engineers/Managers
- Process Safety Engineers Managers
Key Learning Objectives
- UNDERSTAND current practices of QRA studies in Singapore
- MASTER the new draft guidelines requirements
- VALIDATE key steps in conducting QRA using new guidelines
- FIND out potential impacts to your new projects
- EXPLAIN how your existing operations could be affected
This workshop is developed to compare the existing prevailing PCD QRA Guidelines and the new QRA Guidelines, to help industries understand the potential impacts to theiroperation and new projects.It is designed for Managements of operating plants, HSE Managers, Engineering Managers and other related personnel to understand the principles of QRA studies and compliance requirements.