- This event has passed.
Rig Moving & Anchor Handling
26th September 2016
Large/Rig move and anchor handling operations are among the most complex and dangerous operations done by offshore vessels. This workshop emphasizes the importance of good preparation for anchor handling, detailed knowledge of the job, continuous risk assessment and a methodical execution of each phase of the operations.
Extensive issues that relate to anchor handling projects and operations will be looked at. These allow technical personnel to obtain training in the commercial and contractual areas as well as commercial/contractual personnel to better understand the technical challenges and risk areas associated with anchor handling projects.
Who Should Attend
- Ship Operators and Superintendents- Offshore Vessels
- Shipyard personnel who build Rigs & Anchor Handlers
- Project Managers of Oil Companies
- Field Managers & Superintendents
Key Learning Points
- Identify improved contracting strategies with your partners to control your project budgets.
- Clarify contracting review processes between key operators and owners.
- Avoid costly design mistakes and common day-to-day pitfalls of anchor handling operations.
- Increase your vessel field life with effective maintenance plans.
- Apply new procedures for extending mean time between repairs.
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com