- This event has passed.
Tendering, Contract Writing and Contract Management for Drilling and Well Services
10th September 2018 - 12th September 2018
Who Should Attend
Personnel directly responsible and or involved in Contracting and Procurement, being in the technical, financial, legal or contract engineering discipline.
Examples of who may be required to have this training are as follows:
• Contract Engineers.
• Technical discipline Engineers involved in writing the scope of works and manage a services provision contract.
• Finance staff involved in supporting the managing of a contract.
• Contract managers in charge of the full contract management.
• Legal staff involved in advising on contractual issues.
Key Learning Objectives
• The full process of Tendering till end of Contract.
• The integration of the various disciplines in the process.
• How to arrive at the Contract strategy, to write the contract, fit for purpose pricing schedules.
• When the various types of pricing schedules should be used.
• Your ability to understand and react to Contractual issues and how to better manage the running of the contract
during its lifespan.
• Your ability to Tender more effectively.