Why Choose this Training Course
This is a women leadership training course. The incredible accomplishments of women as leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals are a clear indication that women are transforming the face of business and society. Regional women have penetrated the international business arena, moving into leadership roles as business owners and heads of major corporations. Women And Leadership is an exciting and highly interactive course that will equip you with advanced management skills. You will learn to adopt innovative approaches to overcome major challenges affecting today’s women professionals. The women leadership training workshop-style sessions will encourage you to evaluate processes, tools and techniques, and to use them to make an impact at your workplace.
The opportunity to liaise with like-minded individuals in an open and honest workshop environment will prove extremely valuable to you as you prepare for your future career successes.
You will complete two psychometrics designed to strengthen your skills in a management role and assess which skills to focus on for your development.
Whether you are already in a management role, or aspire to be in one, this workshop is for you.
Who Should Attend
- HR Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- R & D Manager
- Trainee Managers
- Line Managers
- Production Manager
- Financial Manager
- Administration Manager
- Individuals making the transition into management roles
- Team Leaders
- Assistant Managers
- Plus any executives without formal management training
Key Learning Objectives
- DEVELOP your own personal leadership style that suits both your personality and your organisational environment
- COMMUNICATE with greater personal assertiveness and communication capabilities
- SUCCESSFULLY manage the performance of both individuals and teams
- UNDERSTAND and build on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for women in management
- DEFINE your personal vision and career expectations as a woman in management