- This event has passed.
Category Management in Procurement and Supply
28th March 2022 - 31st March 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day training course. With increasing focus on procurement activities category management is gaining in importance. With procurements maturity and diminishing returns from strategic sourcing category management is raising its profile as a business approach.
Category management is a continuous and embedded process that demonstrates agility to meet the demands of a dynamic supply market and business needs within a strategic procurement framework.
Managing procurement activities in this way ensures that resources are focused where they will achieve the greatest value for money.
Who Should Attend
- Procurement managers
- Category managers, commercial managers
- Supply chain specialists and analysts
- Contract and vendor managers
- Six sigma process managers
- Operations managers
- Sourcing and tendering specialists
Key Learning Objectives
This 4-day training is designed and run by professional Buyers with Buyers in mind. It takes a strategic approach in training people. With skills and tools that build sustainable results through effective procurement.
Through a variety of strategies and techniques including interactive learning using case studies and role plays. Your presenters are commercial, pragmatic, motivational and above all results oriented. You will:
- LEARN an optimal methodology to consistently buy goods and services
- MANAGE cost, risk and quality throughout the supply chain
- UNDERSTAND and apply best practice techniques
- GAIN skills and tools for mastering category management
- BECOME more strategic in procurement thinking
- SELECT and MANAGE third party’s that deliver benefits