- This event has passed.
Advanced Crisis Communications for Leaders
29th November 2022 - 2nd December 2022
One event on 16th August 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 29th November 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 22nd May 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
This is a 4-day crisis communication training. Management teams at organizations of all sizes and across all industries have come to realize that the communication response to a crisis critically influences their company’s reputation, stakeholder trust, and the bottom line. As such, the ongoing development of crisis communication skills has continued to gain in importance.
Additionally, leadership is aware that crisis communication requires both profound theoretical knowledge as well as deep practical experience. As a specialty practice area within the field of public relations, crisis communication draws from various communication disciplines, and professionals around the world rightfully consider it to be the most challenging of all strategic communication disciplines.
This crisis communication training will teach the fundamentals of crisis communication and provide hands-on advice regarding how to communicate with internal and external stakeholders during a crisis.
The growing importance of proper crisis communication planning and the strategic process that enable successful crisis communication will be explained. Interactive training components include group discussion, Q&A, and skills development in the form of exercises and mock practices.
Who Should Attend
- Employees involved in crisis readiness and crisis response efforts
- Managers who represent business functions such as Corporate Communication, PR, Marketing, Crisis Management, Risk Management, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, and others
- Senior managers who would like to increase their crisis communication knowledge and play a critical role in their organization’s crisis preparedness planning and crisis response
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about the ever-increasing importance of effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders in times of crisis
- Achieve greater understanding of how to optimize crisis communication readiness long before crisis strikes
- Develop more familiarity with crisis communication concepts, laws, and strategies that enhance crisis communication readiness and response
- Increase your awareness of internal and external crisis communication challenges and what must be done to overcome them
- Gain deeper insight into how mass media and social media should be utilized to enable effective crisis communication
- Sharpen your message development and message delivery skills with the help of realistic workshop practices and mock role play