- This event has passed.
Developing Leadership Capability and Thinking Strategically
5th April 2021 - 8th April 2021
About this Training Course
The challenges for oil & gas industry are as complex, if not more so than any other business sector today. Developing exceptional leaders of tomorrow is the key to meeting the demands and expectations in this complex industry. This short course is a delegate centric period of applied and experiential learning for the oil & gas industry. Designed to provide delegates with the core skills required of senior managers charged with the leadership of their business or business unit, it will directly contribute to your future role as leader within the sector as you will become equipped with a combination of skills that can be put to immediate use to support growth and change in a developing leadership capacity.
Who Should Attend
Engineers with high growth potential and aspirations or managers who fully understand that in order to excel in the competitive world of tomorrow a new set of skills, competencies and behaviours are required. Someone who is driven and wants to make sure that they and their business/business unto are fully equipped and able to capitalise on future opportunities. People who need an intensive, yet highly engaging and tight provoking short course in which the skill is to enhance your leadership skills and career development are employed
Key Learning Objectives
- To be able to understand the core competencies required in order to rise to the challenges of C21 Oil & Gas leadership
- To be able to select from a range of highly effective, proven models to build effective behavioural change and growth and face with confidence the issues of C21 Oil and Gas Leadership
- To be able to confidently communicate business dream vision and ensure employee engagement in its delivery
- To understand the impacts of tools such as accelerated change, EQ, situational leadership motivation and effective goal setting and to be able to apply these to support growth and development of the person, team, business unit and organisation
- To drive performance and development with accuracy across your team