- This event has passed.
From Compliance to Culture: A Safety-Leadership Masterclass
4th April 2016
This two-day workshop is targeted at those responsible for leading a safety culture in their organization, including operations/production leadership (team leaders, supervisors, managers, directors, VPs, business-unit presidents), EH&S professionals, and safety-committee members.
It is also recommended that key leadership from the corporate side attend (particularly HR, Engineering, and Commercial/Marketing) so that they can understand and begin spreading the same safety culture throughout the entire organization.
This workshop is a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-out-of-your-seat, skills-building experience that develops real-world competencies for leading a safety culture in the work environment. The workshop changes the way we think about safety and the way we behave in safety situations. It imparts a common language and vision around leading safety as a culture, develops leadership presence, builds communication and coaching skills, and equips participants with the tools necessary to take their safety culture to the next level.
Key learning points include :
- Drive your overall business in the right direction, starting with safety
- Apply skills and tools to be good leaders spearheading health and safety
- Execute real-world skills building for practical work scenarios
- Execute key principles that will get employees more engaged in building a strong safety culture
- Establish performance outcomes and develop competency developments
- Learn development needs and appropriate programs for leadership-level succession planning
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “From Compliance to Culture” for the full agenda.